About Me

My photo
Widow, retired missionary, ordained minister, mother, grandmother and great grand mother. My Blog:https://ddeschampsblog.blogspot.ca/

Friday, December 7, 2018

Commanding my morning! (Cindy Trimm)


COMMANDING MY MORNING
 Cindy Trimm’s Devotional

I stand to command my morning and declare it is a new day.

 “I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.  Jeremiah 31:33

Today is the dawning of a new day.

My season of frustration and failures they are finished.

And I walk in a season of success and prosperity.

Old things have passed away.

All things have become new. 

I have a fresh excitement.

I have a fresh mind. 

I have a fresh zeal.

I have a fresh anointing that is uncontaminated and without compromise.

Everything preventing my breakthrough must give way to the power & purpose of God.

By this anointing, every yoke is broken off my life off and is destroyed.

Every burden is lifted. 
 “For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matt. 11-28
 Notes taken from Cindy Trimm’s Devotional. I have used this devotional hundred of times. Every time it has blessed my life.  This is why, I am publishing it on my BLOG.  
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!   I have been inspired by the comments I received in response to some of my comments, thoughts, feelings and scriptur...