About Me

My photo
Widow, retired missionary, ordained minister, mother, grandmother and great grand mother. My Blog:https://ddeschampsblog.blogspot.ca/

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Be an Inspiration


         
                

BE AN INSPIRATION !

LIFE is better when you are happy.
           
           But, LIFE is at it's best when others 
are happy because of you.

           Be faithful in touching other's hearts.

           BE AN INSPIRATION !

           Nothing in nature lives for itself.
           Rivers do not drink their own water.
           Trees do not eat their own fruits.
           The sun does not shine for itself.
           Flowers do not spread their fragrance for themselves.

           Living for others is a rule of nature.

           We were all born to help each other.

           No matter how difficult the situation you find yourself in,
           still do good to others.  God's grace is sufficient to you!

           BE AN INSPIRATION !

           Denise 
       (author unknown, I found this quotation in an article I was reading and it really 
              blessed my heart, so I thought I would share it with you.)

        

       



        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!   I have been inspired by the comments I received in response to some of my comments, thoughts, feelings and scriptur...