About Me

My photo
Widow, retired missionary, ordained minister, mother, grandmother and great grand mother. My Blog:https://ddeschampsblog.blogspot.ca/

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Be yourself!





Dear friends,

Be yourself!

Don’t let anyone bring you down so low that you will resent or worse, you will hate them. 

Do not let people's critical spirit invade your soul.

Instead, release them from the hold they have or they think they have on you.  Continue to live with peace in your heart. Life is too short and it is not worth wasting your time trying to prove to anyone that you have worth and value. 

1 Corinthians 15:10(NIV) says: But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.” 

Always strive to be the best person you can possibly be, stay strong. Let the Lord guide you every step of the way.  Learn to love yourself even when you make a mistake.

Do not hold on to bitterness and anger because this will only hinder your happiness. Your life is much too precious to spend another minute worrying about someone that never does anything positive to better your relationship.

Learn to walk away from relationships that are high maintenance. Say goodbye, forgive them, pray for them, wish them well and peacefully walk away.

After all, if you stay peaceful, you will become a better and stronger person.

Someday, those critical people will see the light and appreciate the beautiful person that you are. 

God bless you!

Denise  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!   I have been inspired by the comments I received in response to some of my comments, thoughts, feelings and scriptur...