About Me

My photo
Widow, retired missionary, ordained minister, mother, grandmother and great grand mother. My Blog:https://ddeschampsblog.blogspot.ca/

Sunday, October 4, 2026

BE YOURSELF

 

1 Corinthians 15:10(NIV) says: “But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.” 


The Lord has created everyone of us as a unique individual. Therefore, as a individual we are absolutely unique and different from everyone else in many various ways. In the physical aspect, some are tall, others are short. Most have a full head of hair, but other are bald or slowly getting there. Some are white and others are of a different skin color.

In the area of character, some are quiet and soft spoken. Most of the time, this group of persons keep their opinion or their understanding on various issues private or low key. Others are more outgoing and outspoken. Their opinion is shared without restraint and at times without consideration for the opinions and feelings of other people. Some people are charitable and always ready and wanting to be helpful.  Others, their world revolves around themselves with no consideration for the needs of others.  

What is most important is that you feel secure in being who you are because you are unique!

Always strive to be the best person you can possibly be and in every situation stay strong and positive. Always let the Lord guide you every step of the way. Learn to love yourself and forgive yourself when you make a mistake. Learn to be comfortable with who you are because the Lord only made one of you, that alone makes you special and precious.

Do not permit anyone’s personal opinion bring you down or discourage you. Do not let people's critical spirit invade your soul and steal your peace and joy.

But under no circumstance, do not hold on to bitterness and anger towards people that are judgemental and critical of you because doing so will only hinder your happiness.

BE YOURSELF! Life is too short, and you are too precious to spend another minute worrying about someone that cannot see or appreciate your worth and value.

Instead, forgive and release them to the Lord. Continue to live with peace in your heart.

Learn to carefully and even diplomatically walk away from relationships that are high maintenance. If you remain forgiving, you will become a peaceful, better and stronger person.

In any case, please persevere, because the Lord will bring people in your life that will love and appreciate you for the beautiful and precious person that you are.

 BE YOURSELF and at all times remember what the Lord says in Jeremiah 29:11:“ For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Conclusion: As I was finishing this article, I read the following comment and I thought it made a good conclusion to what I had in my heart to share with you. “The rule to stay happy every day is to love yourself and be yourself.  Be joyful, be yourself and you will enjoy your life.”

God bless you. 

Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!   I have been inspired by the comments I received in response to some of my comments, thoughts, feelings and scriptur...